Saturday, September 15, 2007

It's Official


Some of you have heard the word and others have not. It's official now- we're selling our house. It has actually been official since Monday, but I haven't had time to blog about it until now. It's all rather sudden and exciting. We've been talking about wanting more space for a few months now, but our ideal time line included me graduating, me getting a raise, and then our finding a house. Things don't always go as planned and we found a house we liked ahead of schedule. Click here to see why I love it.

We have a contract on the house, so everything is now dependent on our selling our house. If you know someone in the market direct them to these picture or this MLS listing.

3 comments:

katie said...

your new house is beautiful! i'll pray for your current one to sell!

Unknown said...

Hi Abby! I don't have any of your info so this was the only way I knew to contact you. I was wanting to talk to you about getting together when Clint and I are in town in November. Maybe you could email me so I can have your email address. Anyways. Hope things are good! Love the house!
Amanda (c:

Unknown said...

Oops! My email is Neville462002@gmail.com